To donate supplies or to help transport supplies to China when traveling, please contact:
- Powders are preferred over liquids due to shipping logistics.
- Please contact Rebecca Dorris before gathering or sending clothing.
- Generic and name brand items are both welcome (unless otherwise noted).
- None of the prescription medicines are controlled substances.
Most Needed Supplies (in order of greatest need):
- Band-Aid® Kling Medium Rolled Gauze
- Band-Aid® Kling Large Gauze Pads
- Hartmann® Sorbalux ABD Pads 5 x 9 inch
- Dynarex Conforming Stretch Gauze 6 inch
- Straight catheters for urinary catheterization sizes French 6 and 8
- Multivitamin gummies for children
- Cast/dressing padding
- Desitin® Maximum Strength diaper rash cream
- Nasogastric feeding tubes sizes French 3.5, 5, 6, 6.5, and 8
- Petrolatum gauze dressing
- Vaseline® petroleum jelly
- Foley catheters sizes French 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 22, and 24 with or without guidewires (non-silicone preferred)
- Infant size non-rebreather oxygen masks with tubing
- Stockinette sizes 2 and 3 and 4 inch
- Benadryl® allergy liquid for children
- Pedialyte® powder packs
Items that are not currently needed:
- Alcohol swabs
- Band-aids and cotton balls
- Blankets and stuffed animals
- Gauze size 2×2
- Winged infusion sets and IV butterfly
- Self-stick elastic bandage
- Teething gels
Thank you for helping bring hope and healing to so many children in need.