To donate supplies or to help transport supplies to China when traveling, please contact:
- Powders are preferred over liquids due to shipping logistics.
- Please contact Rebecca Dorris before gathering or sending clothing.
- Generic and name brand items are both welcome (unless otherwise noted).
- None of the prescription medicines are controlled substances.
Most Needed Supplies (in order of greatest need):
- Specialty formula powders including formulas for food intolerance, allergies, or prematurity especially Neocate Infant formula
- Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil
- Hand sanitizer in pump bottles (32oz or smaller)
- Nasogastric feeding tubes sizes French 6 and 8.
- Foley catheters sizes French 6, 8, 10, 16, 18, and 20.
- Liquid multivitamins for infants with iron
- Pedialyte powders oral replacement salts
- Desitin Maximum Strength diaper rash cream
- Antibiotic ointments
- Straight catheters for clean intermittent urinary catheterization sizes French 6 and 8 and 10
- Vaseline petroleum jelly
- Calorie supplements (like Duocal powders)
- Caviwipes disinfectant wipes
Items that are not currently needed:
- Alcohol swabs
- Band-aids and cotton balls
- Blankets and stuffed animals
- Children’s Tylenol or Motrin
- Winged infusion sets and IV butterfly
- Self-stick elastic bandage
- Teething gels
Thank you for helping bring hope and healing to so many children in need.