Creating a personal fundraising page and inviting your family and friends to join you in giving is a great way to impact Show Hope’s (first ever!) Fellowship Weekend Virtual Fundraiser—and you’ll be doing it together!
This year, our collective goal for individual fundraising pages is $50,000!
It only takes a few moments to set up your Show Hope fundraising page, but for waiting children and families, it could be life-changing.
- Follow this link to begin setting up your page.
- Click “Become a Fundraiser.”
- Create an account.
- Create your page:
- Set your fundraising goal. (Keep in mind the collective goal of $50,000 when determining your personal goal.)
- Customize your page’s headline.
- Set your page’s short URL. (For example, you could set it up using your first and last name.)
- Add a photo for your fundraising page.
- Click the “Manage” button on the upper right corner of the website to access cards that walk through how to further customize and share your page.
- Consider making the first donation toward your goal.
- Share your page with friends and family!